_UPLIFT handles your donations very seriously and prayerfully. All donations go directly towards serving individuals in UPLIFT's four distinct programs. Your donations positively impact San Diego's inner-city communities by providing educational resources for kids and teens, as well as transportation for seniors and the homeless.
Help support UPLIFT by becoming a monthly pledge partner or giving a one-time gift!
Monthly Pledge Partners:
- $15 a month sponsors one young woman to go through Swimming Upstream for one year
- $30 a month sponsors one student for one year in the Kids at Heart program (school supplies, snacks, transportation)
- $50 a month sponsors snacks for all students at one tutoring site (we have 10 tutoring sites)
- $100+ a month will greatly help with fuel costs for all our programs
- Any amount to help the ministry with operational costs
Special One Time Gifts:
- $500 supplies fuel for five weeks (Costco Cash Cards filled with any amount are greatly appreciated for gas)
- $1,000 supplies postage for one year
- $1,800 supplies management software
- Any amount $1,000 or more can be designated for The Burton S. Smith Scholarship Fund or other Legacy funds
You may also complete the Donor Pledge Form and mail it to us at: UPLIFT, 2801 B Street #26, San Diego, CA 92102